If you are looking to improve your mental health and feel like you need positive results sooner than later. Here are 5 ways to quickly start feeling better.
- Open your curtains the minute you get up to let the sunshine in. Do your sitting work by a window. Go outside for at least a few minutes everyday.
- While your outside, walk around the block. Get what ever kind of exercise you want, but get some. It only takes 15 minutes of movement daily to improve mental health.
- Give yourself at least a one hour break from your phone everyday. Everyone needs a break from the demands of others to rest and clear their mind.
- Drink more water. Dehydration disrupts the functions of the brain.
- Get the right amount of sleep for you. Too little and your thinking is impaired. Too much and you create brain fog.
These items take very little effort or time, but have wonderful results. No these little steps are not going to cure anxiety or depression, but they will help you to feel better. You will have more energy and motivation to work toward destroying that monster under your bed. I suggest giving them a go.