Last Minute Gift Ideas
Could you use some last minute gift ideas?
- Send a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to her work.
- A long heart filled letter. Tell them what you love about them. What they do you appreciate? Tell them their full worth to you and others.
- Make a coupon book. Full of coupons they can redeem as they wish. Be careful with this. Coupons should be things you are willing to do and you need to do them when requested. If that isn’t comfortable skip this. It should be comfortable giving on our part no matter what the gift.
- Children can draw a picture.
- All the fixings for their favorite meal. You could even include the pot required.
- Finger foods, wine, and a bundle of firewood for a couple.
- Tickets to something you are sure they would love.
- Gift card to that store he or she loves, but never buys anything in.
- Something you own that they always joke you should leave them in your will.
- Take them some place they have always wanted to go. It can be as simple as a new restaurant.
- Relive a favorite memory or create a new one.