Here is a journaling exercise to help you improve your perception of yourself. Whether you want to believe it or not some days you having it going on. How you talk to yourself is one of the biggest contributors to your self-esteem. Stop putting yourself down. Start learning to love and appreciate yourself. Get out your journal and begin answering the following questions:
- What do you love about myself?
- When do I feel confident and full of life?
- What do I like most about my appearance?
- What achievements am I most proud of?
- What did I do well today?
- What have other people complimented me about?
- What positive impact or influence do I carry?